Friday, August 30, 2013

August 26: Hola again

The temple today was neat! Last night we went over to the Medinas so I could help with family search stuff. I connected her grandmother and BAM like 30 others apeared and a couple of them had already gotten work done!! So today she printed some off and we took them to the temple and she and Carlos did them! Wow, I was so filled with the spirit and with this undescribeable feeling when the ordinances were being performed. It was amazing! Then they went book shopping and we ran and got changed and went upstairs and did a session! The new video was amazing. I really loved it and learned A LOT! The different actors had a real unique twist on it. I especially loved Eve. Enough said, I think.

Anyways, so Becky and Joe are the best. They came to a baptism on saturday and when the man came up out of the water they were both smiling like they had won millions of dollars worth of nutella. It was great! We had a lesson a couple of days ago about the Wow again and chastity, and then went over the interview baptism questions again. after we were done, just looking into her eyes, I had the hugest overwhelming feeling of God's love for her. It was incredible. I looked into her eyes and for a fleeting moment connected with the spirit who wasn't plauged with schizo and anxiety. It was incredible. I told her that God loved her a lot and asked her if she knew that. She said that she did, but she didn't know that before she met us. How cool that she knows that now!!! And what a difference it makes :) 
 
Sorry this week's emails have been so lame--but next week it'll be more cohesive hopefully. Love you lots!! Hna Harkness
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment